Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Camel Toes

Store water and use them... My better half says that all the time... Water is just a misnomer... You get my point...

Today we rode. We rode round and round till we reach the red glowsign... P(arag)orn was where we went... The Hideous one, the diplomat, my other half, my yet other half, the orgasm and the sticker... Squids and fishes did we devour under temptation... And we rode... We rode round and round and then we came...

I love irritating you... It brings out my erection so nicely that i feel like applying hot meddlerose lotion in front of it... Love irritating you, dear luck... You fuckin bastard... You let me down and down and down and when i feel i'm dead, you save me... Sure do i realize you are friggin playin with my life... Uriah Heep thingy this has become... Fishy hands which smell and slip when i hold on to you... Then you let go and i fall... Then you become doctor rubberhandle and lift me up just before i hit ground zero... Pathetic this is! Shaeeehh!!

Yeah you can wear those tracks my dear... All up till your necktard... No no don't meet these fuckers... They are all bung gungs... You wear that right up till your neck... Damn... I need water... Storage theory... Respect ye Brethren, you slimy piece of cock a poo...

No comments: