Friday, February 27, 2009

A Mourning over the Faded Scarlet

My Heart weeps out to the Scene
Where She lies Numb and Serene
The Cruel Hand of Fate, Carried her Away

I look inside Her Eyes, I feel Her Soul cry
A Merciless God, Cruel on Her Soul
A Beautiful Flower, now Fades into the Dust

Oh my Pristine, dweller in my Heart
You've broken it away, and Breathed your Last
Now where shall I go, I need no Despair
My eyes Wet and my Hands Cold, I feel endless Pain

My Dear, my Only Reason
Is now carried away
What am I left with?
My Guilt, my Pain

Should I End my Life?
To Rejoin You?
Am I the Reason you Died?
Am I your Killer?

Oh my Pristine, I ended Your Life
My Confused Brain, made you Breathe Your Last
Now I understand, I need no Despair,
Now I End my Life, My Soul Unforgiven...

Forever and Ever, forever till I find you...
Forever and Ever, forever till I need you...
I Miss You...

No comments: