Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Existence Scaling Eternity

Part I: Outroduction

Standing by the Lake
I see my own Reflection
Remembering the Past
My Deeds under Conviction
Barren Ambitions
I have Sinned myself
There is Nowhere now
No Shelter no Spare Forgiveness

I see myself , as a Failed Soul
Never wanted this, its over, no more
I shall end my Life, rid of all the Dark
I destroyed the Light, now I Erase my Mark

How could I end up so Evil?
How could I Darken my Soul?
My Creation a Fault, my Existence an Err
Am I the "Successful Man"?


Part II: Spawn

Sixty years back in Time
When the Mother gave Birth to the Child
No Remorse, no Regret, no Pain
The Legacy Bearer had arrived
Nourished and Groomed
I grew up, took the Flame
And lit the Torch of Knowledge
Here I was, a Man to be

I saw in Me, the Light of the Day
All my Efforts, bore Fruits of Joy
Climbing up, the Endless Ladder
I reach the top, without Surrender

Have I done what is needed?
Inflicted pain, Vicariously
I am a Leader, I am the Man
Have I Released the Suffering off other Men?

Waking up Everyday
With the Feel of Pain
The World Burns as I Rise
Is this The Way? Is my Path Astray?
Is Money a Choice? Am I put up by Clay?
Have I done Evil?


Part III: Anguish

-Instrumental-


Part IV: Reflection

I cannot Forget
The Pain I Felt
When I walked by
The Poor Little Child
He asked me How
To Rid his Pain
His unfair Life
Like the Merciless Rain

Oh, when we Become
What we Aspire
We forget Others
And their Painful Fires
Their Haunting Ghouls
Demons let Loose
The Cruel World
The Fate all Ruined

Harmony exists in Theory
The Sound of Music
Releases the Beauty
This Frame so Perfect
Can we use it in Life?
Can we save them All?
And make them Smile...

Oh, the Duty of Man
Is not to Achieve
His Personal Gains
In his Family's Reach
When God Sent me
He had a Motive
For me to be
His Instrument of Harmony

The Poor Little Child
He Changed my Mind
I Realize
I'm still not Done...


Part V: Action/Conclusion

My Age has Become, my Pro and my Con
My Knowledge Gained, My Ability Confound
I need to Help, but my Limbs Deny
My Son, you should, carry my Flame
My Legacy, and My Name...

I see in You, what I was Not
The Light Required, this World Aspires
Retrieve the Peace, Restore the Joy
Maintain Harmony, my Dearest Boy

What I thought I did
Was Incomplete
Its your Turn Now
To Sow the Seeds
As I take my Last Breath
I feel Proud of You
You are my Son
You are the "Successful Man"


The End

No comments: