Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm all Surrounded

Morning comes too Early
And Night Time falls too Late
And sometimes all I want to do is Wait
The Shadows I've been hiding in
Has fled from me today...

I know its easier
To walk away
Than look you in the Eyes
But a time will Rise
When I shall Shelter you
From the Skies
And here beneath the Stars tonight I lie
You will slowly yield the Light
As I awaken from my Longest Night...

Dreams are shaken
Setting Sirens
Waking up my tired eyes
With the light of your memories
All rushing into my Head...

By the window stands a Mirror
Of my heart in which she dances
She was dancing through the night
Above my bed...

With one hand through the Window
I Close the Shutters
All against the Wind
And from a distant tower I hear you call
'Let light surround you'

It's been a long, long time
I've had a while to think it over
In the end I only see the change
From Light to dark
Dark to light
Light to dark
Dark to light...

Heaven must be more than this
When angels wake me with a Kiss
When sacred hearts won't give the pain
To me make me happy all again...

I stand before the window
The shadow slowly fading
From the Wall
And from a distant tower I hear you call
'Let light surround you'

Once lost but I was found
When I heard the glass shatter all around me
I sent your spirit tumbling down the hill
But I will hold this one on now inside me still
This Spirit whispers words to clear my mind
I once could see but now at last I'm Blind...
I'm Content...

I know its easier
To walk away
Than look you in the Eyes
But I had given
All than I can take
And now I've only habits left to Break
Tonight I'll still be lying here surrounded
In all your light

No comments: