Sunday, March 21, 2010

Those Eyes...

Showered confetti
Glittered skies
Enigmatic blueness
All in those eyes

Sparkling and stunning
Feels like the stars
Have come sheltered in here
All in those eyes

Resonating voices
These eyes does convey
Turning stone in to water
And night in to day

Deep and sultry
Filled with eternal serum
Casting a Spell
Which is more than welcome
All in those eyes

Showstopping lights
Like a neverending gale
Why is such beauty
Like a fairy tale?

Losing all senses
Drifting without control
I try to focus
But my mind is on a roll

Tryst with fate it might be
Or might be a lucky day
But whatever be the cause
I'm still reeling away

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u sure have a lovely way with words - beautiful poem!

Mishima Perishable said...

Thank you! It has been quite a while since I've written... I'll see if I can get some further motivation... Thanks a ton anyway!