Saturday, September 13, 2008

B-I-T-C-H

I'm not discussing about life here... Real Bitches, as they say...

I Bitch. I bitch about a lot of things... Which is none of your business... But the matter-of-fact is there is ONE damn bitch who's kinda suggested negative waves upon my brain... Lot of people do... But this bitch did it and it kinda went in me deep inside my tummy... And i can't even think of letting it go...

Strange thing, I kinda like this Bitch too... People gather around and bitch about bitches they hate... I do hate this Bitch, but still i kinda have a friendly want to kick this Bitch's Arse... Eventually I did, but on a friendly note... And since i did it happily, twas a nice experience! But this bitch would remain a pal I think... And this Bitch needs to be a part of my blog...

Here's to you, Bitch... Live your dream... In your greyish faded underwear... Chuth!! :P

1 comment:

Anand C K said...

hey... u r quite something man... u write pretty well too... some impressive stuff in there... quite a few hidden talents u've got man... and yes... i was drunk when i made those snarks... but plz dont take them seriously... and thanks for making me a part of this blog... means a lot to me...after all that i ranted...
Keep posting man... will always visit this site!!
thanks buddy...
B-I-T-C-H