Friday, September 12, 2008

Phases of Sinners and Eventual Glory

Part I: I Sin

The day breaking with the sound of falling dew...

The night fading out of sight and view...

As I contemplate my sins and fate...

What I felt had come awake...

Scenes changing through my eyes and sight...

This Love is bleeding all throughout the night...

The dawn that carries memories of you...

Never fades the shadows never takes me through...

I believed that the Sun would shine...

And provide me with all the Light...

I believed that the Daylight comin

Is all I ever needed... To Repent...

But it never happened... It never happened

Crimson lights cover the fading skies...

As i get ready to say my last goodbye...

Never did I mention it to you...

That the words I said was never true...

How can I be so cruel?

This soul so wretched I have...

Tis a dark one...

Memories flood me in and out...

Creating waves of lava as i shout...

My whole body burns in torment...

The pain i feel exceeding the deepest regrets...

But yet I do not lament...

As I know i am the one who deserves... Who suffers...

Oh world I hereby bid...

My last and untimely farewell...

Creating a void nobody would know...

Let alone the love I did let go...

I have sinned I have sinned...

Burning is my end...

And so is how I Repent...

The day breaking with the sound of falling dew...

The night fading out of sight and view...

Getting Blurry, blurry, blurry...

Fading, Fading and fading away...

The night sleeps...

And I turn formless... Goodbye!

Part II: I Repent

All the years of sins running through my head...

The questions that were never meant...

The ornaments of my life I thought adorned me...

Now Reveals shame and deep lament...

Overwhelming sorrow absorbs me...

As I begin to trace my darkest past...

Signs throughout my life...

That have warned me...

Of all the wrongs I've done...

I had Ignored...

I fold my formless hands...

Hoping that this step will help restore me...

I face my past and ask for forgiveness...

And clean up my dirty deeds...

I'm here to confess to you that what I did, was wrong... And I'm asking for your forgiveness...

I’m as sick as my secrets...

But will the truth set me free?

I Regret, Oh Lord, I really do...

The Sins that I have done, and I might have...

I am wrong, and I have learned the hard way...

But just when I’m through hanging on...

The Light!

I see light and my love...

I feel... I breathe...

I’m saved...

Thank you...

God..

As I reel off my bed...

I am asked “How do you feel?”

I say –

I LIVE WITH THE TRUTH... AND THERE”S NO ALTERNATIVE TO IT...

No comments: