Wednesday, September 10, 2008

To "Achieve"

The key towards a blessed existence lies in Achievement. Depending on what one wishes or aspires, Achievement is defined. Since this is my own frigging Blog, I define my Achievement with a phrase which few would oppose:

GETTING WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT AND WHERE I WANT

It sounds very Egoistic, but that is me for you, Served on this platter. I am a part of a very Reputed B School here in India, and this School demands its tots to study hard, for its Exams. Being a tot now, I am totting as a tottal tturd. I hate these forced paradigm shifts which come up. Why can't life be one sweet poem which I write and which I live in?

Coming back to my Achievement Clause, these exams are a part of it. Sigh! Getting grades and impressing some wise men are my only duties to be done. The Lure? Money, sweet Ums, its money. Life ain't a bitch if you have some hard crisp cash under your hat. I don't disagree.

I'm also a frantic bassist. Left my band temporarily for greener pastures, only to realize its all VADA here. (The interesting term VADA is very simple to understand: Take some ghetto dwellers, some rich bastards and some nowhere-to-go people... Line them up beside a wall over some sand, and order them to Crap as much as each guy can... The leftovers are hence called VADA (Thanks to Matthew Sir, our great Social Transformist). Uniquely, this Crap and Sand makes the mix dry, thus you don't squish on it if you step on it, but it sticks to your Floaters till Eternity). But as long as the money is in this, my folks and my partner threw me into all of this. Now i am a tot, for heaven's sake, and studying, to Achieve. Where is that groove i played? Where is the part where i play my solo? Where are those scales?

Life's a bitch, even with money... But then again, I'm a flea...

No comments: