Saturday, September 13, 2008

On Ganesha... Stereotypical, but not Actually...

I heard from my parents that Ganesha was once asked to Circle round te earth as fast as He could... In return, He apparently circled round His Parents... On being asked why, He Replied: "Parents mean the world for me... So its all the same"

Now the reason why this post is written is because of some sudden realization I had experienced just about now... 5:30 in the morning... Parents are the Only ones that matter eventually... No matter what... Maybe this might sound funny for the Western lot, but they don't know what they are missing upon... Parents mean the world... They are the reason why we exist, and they Cherish our successes much much more than what we ourselves do, and grief much much more than what we do in circumstances that involve us... Atleast in my case its true...

For my Mother, its like a kiddo relationship... I'm always a kid in front of her... No matter how old I become, i'm always the small boy running around and eating up anything that smells good :P So she obviously knows me more than I know myself, hence the reason why she's half the world to me...

The other half is a little complicated, yet the best bit of it... My Dad... Some truly quote that For whatever success one obtains, he feels happy... But there's someone who feels 100 times more than the individual... His Father... Dad feels like the biggest King in this whole world when I achieve success... And so will we once we get children... Hence Proved Ganesha's Point...

Cherish this Relationship... Wives are an integral part of your responsibility and Girlfriends are just in your Heart... But when it comes to the Superlative and things which matter the Most... Parents Rule...

Fly I shall... But taking them on my shoulders I will...

4 comments:

Organized Entropy said...

Beautiful! Really is.
Well written and the metaphor is great.

Mishima Perishable said...

TY man! It was just a stream of randomness flying past me! For the greater good lol!!

Organized Entropy said...

Seriously, from that randomness comes that confluence of logic and understanding!

Mishima Perishable said...

Hehe yeah!! By the way... Your blogs are good too dude... So why did u shift to wordpress?